4204 Okeechobee Road
Fort Pierce, Fl. 34947
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Questions or Comments?
Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
Your child may be eligible to participate in the John M. McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program. This program was created to provide educational options to parents of disabled students. Find out if your child qualifies
We Need Volunteers!
Looking for something fun to do tonight with your family? Come join the Special Olympics!
Volunteer, coach or participate, we have something for everyone!
Over 15 sports offered throughout the year.
Contact: Jeff Hancock - 772-475-3588
- Exceptional Student Education Policies and Procedures (SP&P)
- Procedural Safeguards for Students who are Gifted (English)
- Salvaguards Procedimentales para Estudiantes Excepcionales Superdotados (Spanish)
- Procedural Safeguards for Students with Disabilities (English)
- Aviso de Salvaguardas Procedimentales para los Padres de Estudiantes con Discapacidades(Spanish)
- FCAT Accommodations for Students with Disabilities – Information for Parents (PDF)
- Acomodos para el FCAT de los estudiantes con discapacidades (PDF)
- DOE Publications
Autism Transition Tool
The Autism Speaks Transition Tool Kit was created to serve as a guide to assist families on the journey from
adolescence to adulthood.
Download the Free Tool Kit
ARC of St. Lucie County
The ARC of St. Lucie County has been providing services to our community since 1954.
The multiagency network for students with or at-risk of emotional or behavorial disabilities More information