Common Core Parent Resources
EOC Exam Study Guides
- Civics Semester Exam Study Guide
- Algebra I Exam Study Guide
- Geometry Exam Study Guide
- Biology Exam Study Guide
- US History Exam Study Guide
Family access is your gateway to a variety of student information, such as attendance, grades, and health data. About Family Access
Parent Academy of St. Lucie County supports parents & caregivers through workshops, links to
community resources, adult learning & more.
Visit their website at www.parentacademyslc.org or call 772-466-0523
- Advanced Placement Curriculum
- African and African American Studies
- AICE Curriculum
- Embry Riddle Aerospace Academy
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Marine and Oceanographic Academy
- Voluntary Pre-K
Exceptional Student Education
Title I Programs
English Language Learners
Health & Counseling Information
Do you have an interest in the health of the children of St. Lucie County? Would you like to be a voice for our
children in the community? We welcome you to join the St. Lucie County School Health Advisory Council (SHAC).
Meetings are held the 3rd
Tuesday of every month from September-May at varying schools. For locations and times, or for more information, contact Carlye
Fabrikant, SHAC Chair and Wellness Manager for SLCSB, at 772-429-3974.
- Counseling services offered in St Lucie County School District
SEDNET - The multiagency network for students with or at-risk of emotional or behavorial disabilities
- Services offered in St Lucie County School District
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a type of bacteria that is resistant to certain antibiotics.
Florida Kid Care - Florida children’s health insurance program for uninsured children under age 19.
School Board Office (772) 429-3600
Student Assignment (772) 429-3930
E.S.E. Department (772) 429-4570
Student Services (772) 429-4510
Title I (772) 429-5530
Food Service (772) 429-6190
Transportation (772) 340-7120
St. Lucie County Contact Numbers:
Head Start Program (772) 464-7353 or (772) 466-2631
Early Learning Coalition/Voluntary Pre-kindergarten
(772) 595-6424 Ext. 122 or 130
Child Care Referral (772) 595-6363
Health Department/Vital Statistics (772) 873-4932
Student Crime Stoppers:
Toll free 1 (800) 273-TIPS ----- (800)-273-8477
To report crime in our schools or in our communities.
- About FCAT Scores - FCAT 2.0 Parent Resources
- Concordant and Equivalent Scores
- Transition to PARCC Assessments
- Transition to Common Core State Standards and the Assessments Designed to Measure Student Mastery
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Complaints and Grievances
The District’s Equity Grievance Procedure for Students, including applicants for enrollment in District schools, is located in Policy 5.71, available in our School Board Polices database.
Bullying and Harassment
Bullying and harassment are not tolerated in St Lucie Schools.
Click to read more...
Student Progression Plans
New legislative action will require subsequent updates to these plans.
- Florida History Fair
- National History Day
- Florida Memory
Collections of primary source artifacts (documents, photographs, audio recordings, and video) from the Florida Division of Library and Information Services.
- St. Lucie Public Schools 2014 History Fair Everything Booklet
A resource for teachers and students including a timeline, rules, examples, and other information helpful in preparing a good History Fair project.
- 2014 List of Suggested Topics
- Discovery Education Science Fair
Resources for students/parents, teachers, and science fair contacts/coordinators
- Florida State Science and Engineering Fair
- Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF)
Forms for science fair projects
- Science Buddies
Resources for students, parents and teachers on project ideas, project guides, etc.