The upcoming project list has been updated, check out what is coming up!
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Current Opportunities
- Awarded Bids/RFPs
- Upcoming Projects/Bids
- Purchasing Manual
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Vendor Performance Report
- Sole Source Posting
- How to Do Business with Us
- Credit Letter
- Vendor Application
- Vendor Ethics/Lobbying
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Payment Status Inquires
As part of the new website, the Purchasing Department has eliminated the paper vendor application. Vendors can now fill out the information online, attach necessary documents and submit their application. Please contact us at 772-429-3980 if you experience any issues or have questions regarding the application.
NEW – Check out our upcoming projects list. The Purchasing Department will post projects/services that we anticipate putting out for bid within the next six months. Please click on the link (Upcoming Projects) to see the list.
The St. Lucie County Schools District is looking for you! We are currently looking for firms interested in doing business with the school district. For more information on working with our District, please see the vendor information links or contact us at 772-429-3980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports the instructional and educational goals of St. Lucie Public Schools.
- Provide Departments and Schools with quality, cost-effective and expedient procurement services that directly or indirectly support SLPS’s core responsibility, the students.
- Renders services with courtesy using professional and ethical principles.
The School Board of St. Lucie County, Florida, makes every effort to maintain a good working relationship with all vendors who supply material and services to the school system, and continuously seeks the advice and counsel of vendors concerning improvement of such relationships.