Summer School Employee Information
Important information you need to know prior to applying for a summer school position. Read this tutorial for specific details on how to apply as an employee.
NOTE: You must be logged into YOUR employee access to view and apply for the summer school vacancies. Your profile in FastTrack may not contain the same user name and password as your employee access. They are two separate logins your employee login and your FastTrack login. If you have already created a user name and password in FastTrack, when you are prompted to log in the second time as shown on page 4 of the tutorial, use your FastTrack login.
- Skyward Employee Access
- Bloomboard (Use Firefox to access)
- Professional Development
- Teacher Performance Appraisal Process
- Value Added Model FAQs
- Non-Classroom Teacher Evaluation System
- Florida School Leader Assessment System
- Maintenance Request System
- School Messenger (Authorized staff only)
- How to apply for Summer School Jobs
- Skyward Educator Access (student data)
- Infinity (BrainHoney)
- Aesop - Substitute Request System
For assistance, contact Lisa Kimbrill at 772-429-7509 firstname.lastname@example.org or your school secretary.
- Performance Matters - Progress Monitoring
- DESTINY - Library Resources
- Teacher Certification
- AIMSweb (Customer ID is 25407)
- Curriculum (including Scope and Sequence)
- Exceptional Student Education for Teachers
- Scholastic Resources
Read 180, Scholastic Reading Inventory, or Reading Counts
To access, select your school:
- Destination Success / Destination Success Support
- Go Math! | Creating Classes | Assessments | Assignments
- Florida Association of School Administrators (FASA)
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- St. Lucie Teachers Association
Complaints and Grievances
The District’s Grievance Procedure for Employees is located in Policy 6.35, available in our School Board Polices database.
The District’s Equity Grievance Procedure for Non-Students, Non-Employees, including applicants for employment with the Board, is located in Policy 2.71, available in our School Board Polices database.
Post to Websites
- Post to Lucie Link
- View Lucie Link
- Post to your school website
- View all school website posts
Internet / Email
Student Progression Plans
New legislative action will require subsequent updates to these plans.
Handbooks and Plans
- Code of Ethics
- Supplement Handbook
- SLCSB Technology Plan -2011/12 to 2013/14
- SLCSB Technology Plan -2014/15 to 2016/17
- Center for Educational Leadership and Technology (CELT)
- Maintenance Plan for Networking/Data Processing Departments