Seating is limited. Tickets will be barcoded.
Commencement is an exciting time for you and your graduate. Please follow these guidelines and be considerate of other guests so that everyone may have a great experience.
- The ceremonies are located in the Adams Arena at the St. Lucie Fair Grounds or the Fenn Center.
- The doors open 1.5 hours prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to the start of the ceremony. Late arrivals are disruptive to other guests and to the graduates.
- There will be a high volume of traffic, so please arrive early to allow plenty of time to find a parking spot.
- All guests must present a ticket in order to be admitted.
- Prearrange a designated area to meet your guests and graduate following the ceremony.
- Saving seats is not permitted. Seats are on a first come basis.
- Please silence cell phones.
- Guests are not permitted on the arena floor without the required admissions documentation; it is reserved for graduates, performers, special guests and faculty and staff only.
- Guests are not permitted in the graduate lineup area.
For guests who have limited mobility, please park in the designated parking area (see maps on Directions and Parking). Trolley transportation will be available to transport guests to and from the arena/Fenn Center.
Sign language interpreting is available at all ceremonies.
Captioning of all graduation ceremonies is available online and may be accessed by any handheld device capable of accessing the internet (smartphone, laptop, etc.).
A photographer reserved by the school will be taking a candid photograph of all graduates during a special moment of recognition. One or two more photos will be taken during the ceremony in addition to the candid handshake photograph. Graduates will receive information about picture receipt/purchase from each participating school during senior graduation week.
Any items lost or left behind during the commencement ceremonies will be taken to the faculty meeting area. After the ceremonies have ceased all unclaimed lost and found items will then be taken to the respective schools.
St. Lucie Public Schools is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
The SLPS does not offer concessions. Please remember to hydrate as it can be extremely hot during spring graduations.
Outside food or drinks are not allowed.