For those of you using OneNote in your classrooms, or if you are interested in using OneNote, check out these innovative tools for OneNote:
The Learning Tools for OneNote help everyone improve their reading and writing skills, including gifted learners, students with learning differences or a combination …
The new features in Learning Tools for OneNote aims to provide the following research-based benefits to anyone in the classroom struggling with reading, writing, and focus.
- Enhanced dictation – Improves authoring text.
- Focus mode – Sustains attention and improves reading speed.
- Immersive reading – Improves comprehension and sustains attention.
- Font spacing and short lines – Improves reading speed by addressing “visual crowding.”
- Parts of speech – Supports instruction and improves writing quality.
- Syllabification – Improves word recognition.
- Comprehension mode – Improves comprehension by an average of 10 percent.
Microsoft has also announced Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote online are now available in new languages.
Click below for more specifics on this: