Microsoft’s Student Advantage Program provides free downloads of the full version of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, etc.) for all St. Lucie County students, in District operated schools, for use on their personal and mobile devices.
- District students can download the software on up to 5 devices.
- Download and activation requires a student network username and password which is provided to all actively enrolled students.
Here are the steps:
1) Click the “Install Now” link below
2) Access by signing in: The username is [your student’s unique Student ID#]@stlucieschools.org
3) The password is the same one students use at school to log in the network.
4) The dashboard will provide instructions for installing