- Meet the Board
- Meet the Superintendent
- Statement of Organization and Operation
- Agendas and Minutes
- Meeting Video Archive
- Agendas and Minutes Previous to December 2013
- Superintendent’s Advisory Council Meeting Dates
- District Boundaries
The Board meets each month on the 2nd Tuesday beginning at 6:00 p.m. and holds Work Sessions on the 4th Tuesday beginning at 9:00 a.m.
The mission of the St. Lucie Public Schools is to ensure all students graduate from safe and caring schools, equipped with the knowledge, skills, and desire to succeed.
St. Lucie Public Schools, in partnership with parents and community, will become premier centers of knowledge that are organized around students and the work provided to them. Our name will be synonymous with the continuous improvement of student achievement and the success of each individual. Our promise is to move from good to great focusing on our core business, the creation of challenging, engaging and satisfying work for each child, every day. This is the St. Lucie Way!
Facts at a Glance
- Teaching and Learning
- Safe and Caring Schools
- Talent Development and Growth
- Communication/Community Engagement/Customer Service
- Accreditation Self-Assessment Report
- Expenditures per Full time Equivalent (FTE) Students
- SACS/CASI Accreditation Report
- School Grades
- School Financial Report 2017-18
- School Financial Report 2016-17
- School Public Accountability Report (SPAR)
- Student Progression Plans [Elementary] [Middle] [High School]