- Meet the Board
- Meet the Superintendent
- Statement of Organization and Operation
- School Board Meeting Video Archive
- School Board Agendas and Minutes
- Agendas and Minutes Previous to December 2013
- District Boundaries
The Board meets each month on the 2nd Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. and holds Work Sessions on the 4th Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.
The Superintendent’s Advisory Council meets each month on the 2nd Monday at 7:00 p.m.
Facts at a Glance
The mission of the St. Lucie Public Schools is to ensure all students graduate from safe and caring schools, equipped with the knowledge, skills, and desire to succeed.
- Teaching and Learning
- Safe and Caring Schools
- Talent Development and Growth
- Communication/Community Engagement/Customer Service