School Options Guide
St. Lucie Public Schools school psychologists, social workers, and mental health counselors are available for parents/guardians who have concerns about their children’s social, emotional, and behavioral health.
- Parents/guardians may call 429-4510 between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday to speak with a SLPS school psychologist, school social worker, or mental health counselor.
- Topics of conversation should be focused on educationally relevant topics such as how to help my child maintain a routine during COVID-19 and strategies to address anxiety during this time.
- Callers should be aware that conversations do not constitute a counseling relationship, however if additional supports are requested, staff may provide families with information to link them to school and/or community resources.
Check out the brand new
Student Technology Notebook
This interactive OneNote houses videos, guides, and “how-tos” for the different technology platforms we use in SLPS.
Do you need more help in any of these areas? If so, check out the notebook!
- Meeting features in Teams
- Cool designs for PowerPoint
- Read aloud tools in Word
- Easy citations for papers
- Organizing your digital stuff in OneDrive
- Taking notes digitally with OneNote
Attractor programs are special curriculum options for students for earning college credit while in high school at no cost to your family. Every St. Lucie high school offers courses of this nature and we encourage you to explore these options if you opt to attend your zoned school. Access our Attractor Program information Advanced Learning Opportunities
- Advanced Placement
- Advanced International Education Certificate (AICE)
- Dual Enrollment
- International Baccalaureate
Career and Technical Education Programs Expand Student College and Career Readiness Take a closer look at the CTE Programs SLPS has to offer. You will like what you see!
Career and Technical Education
Programs Expand Student College and Career Readiness
Families of the Treasure Coast
Florida Relay 711 or
The mission and joy of Grace Packs Inc. is to provide weekly weekend food for students who lack an ample food supply, relieving the burden many of these children endure by being hungry. Throughout the school year, our Grace Packs are distributed at 32 partner schools by school staff – Gracie’s – to students the last school day of each week. Please visit www.GracePacks.org or check your school’s website to see if they are a partner school.
More information …
Microsoft Office for Students
Find out how to stay safe on the internet, plus parent and student resources for all things online.