- Each graduate will receive two tickets for the ceremony and should arrive in one car with their All guests, including children and babies require a ticket.
- All graduates and guests MUST wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of the event.
- Graduates and Guests: If you are sick, have a fever, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 you must stay home for the safety and well-being of those in attendance
- Visitors must be mindful of social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from other household groups when entering the stadium and when selecting seats in the bleachers. Seating will be every two rows as designated.
- Any high-risk individual or those who are susceptible to the heat should consider staying home and watching the live broadcast of the
- All graduates must arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the
- Upon arrival, all graduates will go directly to their assigned seat on the field. Graduates will be seated 6 feet from one Each graduate will be provided a bottle of water.
- Each graduate will have the opportunity to walk across the stage to be recognized during the roll However, graduates will not shake hands on stage.
- When the ceremony ends, all graduates and visitors will immediately exit the stadium as directed while continuing to socially distance themselves from one another.
- Bags and coolers will not be permitted; however, guests may bring bottled water. Umbrellas are permitted for both graduates and guests.
The graduation ceremonies will be aired live on WLX-TV, the Education Channel of St. Lucie County, appearing on Comcast channel 13 (Ft. Pierce), Comcast channel 19 (Port St. Lucie), Blue Stream channel 19, and ATT TV channel 99. Furthermore, a link to the broadcasts will be found on the St. Lucie Public Schools webpage (www.stlucieschools.org). Once aired, the ceremonies can be accessed through YouTube on-demand.
All graduates and guests MUST wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of the event.
All graduates and guests are asked to exit the stadium and parking lot quickly to allow for preparation for the next ceremony.