If you are attending graduation, please review these guidelines:
- Each graduate will receive tickets for the ceremony from their school and should arrive in one car with their guests. All guests, including children and babies, require a ticket.
- The use of face masks will be optional for outdoor graduations.
- Graduates and Guests: If you are sick, have a fever, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 you must stay home for the safety and well-being of those in attendance.
- Any high-risk individuals or those who are susceptible to the heat should consider staying home and watching the live broadcast of the ceremony.
- All graduates must arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the ceremony.
- Upon arrival, all graduates will go directly to their assigned seats on the field. Each graduate will be provided a bottle of water.
- Each graduate will have the opportunity to walk across the stage to be recognized during the roll call.
- When the ceremony ends, all graduates and visitors will immediately exit the stadium as directed.
- Bags and coolers will not be permitted; however, guests may bring bottled water. All graduates and guests are encouraged to bring umbrellas to provide shade from the sun.
Please contact your graduate’s school if you have any questions about the upcoming graduations.