- Ensure the use of district funds is transparent, strategic, and aligned.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Distribute district-wide programs and resources in an equitable manner.
The Finance Department is responsible for the development and management of the District’s annual budget. Our objective is to maximize the District’s financial resources and to allocate them in an equitable manner, and to ensure the public’s investment in our schools, students, and employees is used appropriately and ethically. The Finance team is committed to providing sound financial management in a manner that is transparent to constituents.
The information posted on this page provides financial data regarding district budgets, audits, and ongoing interim financial reporting. If you have questions regarding any of the information you find, please do not hesitate to contact our Chief Financial Officer, Michelle Thomas (772) 429-3970.
- 2019-20 Final Budget
- 2020-2021 Tentative Budget Presentation
- 2018-19 Summary Budget
- 2017-18 Summary Budget
- 2016-17 Summary Budget
- 2015-16 Summary Budget
- 2014-15 Summary Budget
School Financial Reports
- School Financial Report 2018-19
- Expenditures Per Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Student 2018-19
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 (Audit)
- Fiscal Year 2017-2018 (Management Letter)
- School Financial Report 2017-18
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 (Audit)
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 (Management Letter)
- School Financial Report 2016-17
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 (Audit)
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 (Management Letter)
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 (Audit)
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 (Management Letter)
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- School Financial Report 2013-14