- About Us
- Contact Information
- Current Opportunities
- Awarded Bids/RFPs
- Upcoming Projects/Bids
- Purchasing Manual
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Vendor Performance Report
- Sole Source Posting
- How to Do Business with Us
- Credit Letter
- Vendor Application
- Vendor Ethics/Lobbying
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Payment Status Inquires
- Bonfire (online procurement)
Code of Ethics
- Give first consideration to the objectives and policies of St. Lucie Public Schools.
- Strive to obtain the maximum value for each dollar of expenditure.
- Decline personal gifts or gratuities.
- Grant all competitive suppliers equal consideration insofar as state or federal statute and district policy permit.
- Conduct business with potential and current suppliers in an atmosphere of good faith, devoid of intentional misrepresentation.
- Demand honesty in sales representation whether offered through the medium of a verbal or written statement, an advertisement, or a sample of the product.
- Receive consent of originator of proprietary ideas and designs before using them for competitive purchasing purposes.
- Make every reasonable effort to negotiate an equitable and mutually agreeable settlement of any controversy with a supplier; and/or be willing to submit any major controversies to arbitration or other third party review, insofar as the established policies of the School District permit.
- Accord a prompt and courteous reception insofar as conditions permit to all who call on legitimate business missions.
- Cooperate with trade, industrial and professional associations, and with governmental and private agencies for the purposes of promoting and developing sound business methods.
- Foster fair, ethical and legal trade practices.
- Counsel and cooperate with FAPPO members and promote a spirit of unity and a keen interest in professional growth among them.