- About Us
- Contact Us
- Current Opportunities
- Awarded Bids/RFPs
- Upcoming Projects/Bids
- Purchasing Manual
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Vendor Performance Report
- Sole Source Posting
- How to Do Business with Us
- Credit Letter
- Vendor Application
- Vendor Ethics/Lobbying
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Payment Status Inquires
Vendors Must adhere to the following requirements:
- Disclose any conflicts of interest
- Not make illegal political contributions
- Not profit, either directly or indirectly, from the use of any secret or confidential information or data disclosed by a District employee
- Not influence or attempt to influence any District employees to use or attempt to use his or her position to secure unwarranted privileges or advantages for the person or vendor.
- Promptly report any illegal or unethical behavior
The Purchasing Department:
- Supports the instructional and educational goals of St. Lucie Public Schools.
- Provide Departments and Schools with quality, cost-effective and expedient procurement services that directly or indirectly support SLPS’s core responsibility, the students.
- Renders services with courtesy using professional and ethical principles.
The School Board of St. Lucie County, Florida, makes every effort to maintain a good working relationship with all vendors who supply material and services to the school system, and continuously seeks the advice and counsel of vendors concerning improvement of such relationships.