- About Us
- Contact Us
- Current Opportunities
- Awarded Bids/RFPs
- Upcoming Projects/Bids
- Purchasing Manual
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Vendor Performance Report
- Sole Source Posting
- How to Do Business with Us
- Credit Letter
- Vendor Application
- Vendor Ethics/Lobbying
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Payment Status Inquires
- Integrated Pest Management Services
- Charter Bus Services
- External Independent Auditing Services
- Painting Contractor
- Portable Classroom and Modular Building Repair
- Fire Sprinkler Systems – Inspections & Repairs
- Beverage Vending Services
- Electrical Contractor Services
- Voice Services
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the above items, including adding you name to the broadcast list.
The Purchasing Department:
- Supports the instructional and educational goals of St. Lucie Public Schools.
- Provide Departments and Schools with quality, cost-effective and expedient procurement services that directly or indirectly support SLPS’s core responsibility, the students.
- Renders services with courtesy using professional and ethical principles.
The School Board of St. Lucie County, Florida, makes every effort to maintain a good working relationship with all vendors who supply material and services to the school system, and continuously seeks the advice and counsel of vendors concerning improvement of such relationships.