- About Us
- Contact Us
- Current Opportunities
- Awarded Bids/RFPs
- Upcoming Projects/Bids
- Purchasing Manual
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Vendor Performance Report
- Sole Source Posting
- How to Do Business with Us
- Credit Letter
- Vendor Application
- Vendor Ethics/Lobbying
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Payment Status Inquires
In order to avoid payment delays, vendors must ensure that the following procedures are followed at all times:
- Obtain a copy of the purchase order form prior to providing goods or services;
- Always include the purchase order number on the face of the invoice;
- Mail invoices for purchases directly to Accounts Payable at the following address:
St. Lucie County Public Schools
Attn: Accounts Payable
9461 Brandywine Lane
Port St Lucie, FL 34986
- In order to expedite the payment process, all invoices should include as much billing detail as possible (e.g., invoice number, P.O. number, item description, unit price, quantity shipped, total price, etc.) and follow the same line item number sequence established by the purchase order; and
- If an invoice in connection with a purchase order generated by the District is not paid within 45 days, please contact Accounts Payable at (772) 429-3970 for detailed information.
The Purchasing Department:
- Supports the instructional and educational goals of St. Lucie Public Schools.
- Provide Departments and Schools with quality, cost-effective and expedient procurement services that directly or indirectly support SLPS’s core responsibility, the students.
- Renders services with courtesy using professional and ethical principles.
The School Board of St. Lucie County, Florida, makes every effort to maintain a good working relationship with all vendors who supply material and services to the school system, and continuously seeks the advice and counsel of vendors concerning improvement of such relationships.