Students develop competencies needed for marketing, management, and entrepreneurship including employability, human relations, communication, math, and economic skills. Students study marketing in a free enterprise society including advertising, promotion, product development and branding. This also includes the uses of technology and the Internet in selling, marketing research, purchasing, retail positioning strategies, and e-Commerce marketing.
Go to Top
Marketing Management and Entrepreneurial Principles
Program Offered At
Potential Industry Certifications / Credentials
- Certified Internet Web (CIW)- Social Media Strategist
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business
Areas of Study
- Human relations, communication, math and technology skills necessary for success in sport, recreation, and entertainment marketing occupations.
- Economic principles, marketing, business fundamentals and effective selling techniques.
- History of sport, recreation, and entertainment marketing.
- Applications of channel management (distribution), financing, and product/service planning.
- Marketing-information management, pricing, promotion and purchasing applications.
- Safety and risk management.
- Uses of technology in marketing.
Earn College Credit
Career and Technical Student Organization (CTSO)
Labor Market Information
This program supports students' college and career readiness. Students are college and career ready when they have the knowledge, skills, and academic preparation needed to enroll and succeed in college credit-bearing courses within an associate or bachelor degree program without the need for remediation. Students need these same attributes and levels of achievement to enter and succeed in post-secondary workforce education or to enter a career path offering a living wage and future advancement.
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- Aerospace Technologies
- Allied Health - FPC
- Allied Health - FPWA
- Allied Health - PSLH
- Allied Health - SLWC
- Allied Health - TCHS
- Animal Science and Services
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Applied Robotics
- Building Construction Technology
- Commercial Art
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Design
- Digital Media / Multimedia Design
- Digital Video Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Technology
- Fashion Marketing
- Game Simulation / Animation / Programming
- Game Simulation / Animation / Visual Design
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Technology
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Industrial Biotechnology
- International Business
- Maintenance and Light Repair
- Marketing Management and Entrepreneurial Principles
- Microsoft Academy
- Outboard Marine Service Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Project Lead the Way / Biomedical Sciences
- Project Lead the Way / Computer Science and Robotics
- Project Lead-the-Way / Engineering
- Technical Agriculture Operations
- Technical Design
- TV Production
- Veterinary Assisting
- Web Development